Hey there Korra fandom. With the last big Korra panel ever quickly approaching at NYCC 2014, the mods had the idea to present something to Bryke from all of us here in the tumblr community to show our gratitude for all the hard work that has gone into this show and to demonstrate just how much The Legend of Korra means to us. Whatever you would like to contribute, from heartfelt thank you notes/videos to fanart to amvs, is welcome. Just submit it to us at countdowntokorra and tag it as “book 5 fandom” and we’ll collect it in a scrapbook and USB to be physically presented to Bryke at NYCC. The deadline for accepted submissions will be at 11:59pm Eastern on Sunday October 5th.
Additional information such as your name and tumblr URL may be put in your submission, if desired. These submissions will never be published and will be viewed only by the mods of this blog. It is encouraged that you refrain from publishing your contribution on your own blog until after NYCC 2014 has ended so as to maintain the surprise in content for Bryke. If you have any questions about this project, please feel free to ask us!
Finale Parallels: Inversion
Zaheer assumes Aang’s role; Korra assumes Ozai’s.
that au where everyone is happy and nobody dies
yes i’m aware that drawing korra’s haircut is soooo yesterday but short hair dont care
(Left to Right): Peter Buffett, Jimmie Briggs, Joe Ehrmann, Tony Porter,
Dave Zirin and Moderator Eve Ensler.
okay but consider these
- 'oh my god im so sorry my dog usually doesnt jump up on people like this i have no idea what their deal is but also hey there'
- met while jumping into the same pile of freshly raked leaves in a park (alternatively, one jumps in and they met when no 2 kicks said pile of leaves)
- waiting behind you in line but ‘excuse you me did i just hear you talking shit about my favourite superhero there SON’
- 3am and the fire alarm in our apartment complex just went off let me lend you my jacket while we wait on the sidewalk
- it started as one game of ddr in a games arcade/convention and turned into a two hour long battle and i wont let you wiN
- 'it was raining so hard i wasnt paying attention as i ran into the side of your car/you/your umbrella but were both drenched now and also hey there'
- eating in the same diner every morning and the waitress ALWAYS mixes up our orders so why dont we just sit at the same table to save her the trouble
- well were both here to meet a mutual friend to hang out but they dropped out last second and this is awkward as shit huh
- 'im sorry but your headphones are so loud i can hear them from here and just what the crap do you think youre listening to thats so two thousand and late'
- 'wait, have we met before?' 'no, i think i wouldve remembered' just in any context just do it okay
- ghost hunters/haunted house/paranormal investigators au
- fLORIST AU
what if demon!dean really starts feeding sam with demon blood and boyking sam was endgame all alongThe show starts with two brothers fighting side by side, and ends with the two brothers fighting side by side.The question becomes, which side are they on?
OH MY GOD
& here’s what you missed on Free!
It’s time for a change
ahaha, excuse me. Avatar the legend of stealing hair.
I’m never going to let go of you.